With more than 200 participants who attended the Launching Conference on site, and more than 530 participants who followed the live broadcast via our official YouTube channel, we celebrated the start of the implementation of the Interreg VI-A IPA Programme Croatia – Serbia and Interreg VI-A IPA Programme Croatia – Bosnia and Herzegovina – Montenegro.
The Launching Conference, held in Zagreb on 13 December 2022, started with introductory speeches by the representatives of the National Authorities and the European Commission, after which the results of both programmes in the financial perspective 2014-2020 were presented, following by positive experiences of 2 successfully implemented projects.
In the main part of the Conference, the participants were given an insight into the new possibilities for financing through the presentation of the main activities and expected results of the Interreg VI-A IPA Programmes in the new financial perspective 2021-2027.
The Programmes will invest, among other things, in innovative and smart economy, environmental protection with the emphasis on the adaptation to climate changes and strengthening of cross-border health and tourism capacities in the Programme area, whereby special efforts will be made to reduce social, economic and territorial inequalities.
After the presentation of both programmes, the first calls for proposals were presented, whose launch is expected in the first quarter of 2023.
Additionally, the participants had the opportunity to visit the Interreg IPA project fair where they could see interesting exhibits and project results and talk to project partners who successfully implemented their cross-border projects in the financial perspective 2014-2020.
We thank all participants and invite all those interested to follow our web page and Programme social networks for more information about the future activities of the Programme.
Please find all presentations from the Launching Conference here:
- Presentation of Interreg programmes in Croatia
- Presentation of results of Interreg Programme HR-BA-ME 2014-2020
- Presentation of results of Interreg Programme HR-RS 2014-2020
- Presentation of good practice example_GReENERGY project
- Presentation of good practice example_FORTITUDE project
- Presentation of Interreg Programme HR-RS 2021-2027
- Presentation of Interreg Programme HR-BA-ME 2021-2027
- Presentation of the 1st CfP of Interreg Programme HR-RS 2021-2027
- Presentation of the 1st CfP of Interreg Programme HR-BA-ME 2021-2027